Mr. & Mrs. DeLoof
Today, I'm happy to share with your this fall winery wedding! Erin & Brad tied the knot on a beautiful fall day at Cross Timbers Winery in Grapevine.
This is the second wedding I've captured at this cozy hidden gem in Grapevine. I love the atmosphere and the beautiful grounds! This got me thinking; here are some reasons to consider having a fall wedding at a local winery! (Check out a list of North Texas wineries here.)
- Stunning scenery: North Texas wineries offer breathtaking views, especially when the leaves change colors in the fall.
- Ideal weather: Fall is typically mild here in North Texas, making it perfect for an outdoor wedding.
- Wine tastings: If you stay in the Grapevine area, your guests can visit local wineries and tasting rooms before or after the wedding.
- Beautiful décor: The natural fall colors of the grapes and leaves can provide a beautiful and easy-to-coordinate color palette for the wedding.
- Indoor options: In case of inclement weather, wineries have indoor spaces available for the wedding ceremony and reception.
Please enjoy this couple's love story and beautiful photos without further ado!
Erin & Brad,
Thank you for choosing me to be part of your wedding journey!
Elizabeth Couch, Fort Worth Wedding Photographer, Grapevine Wedding Photographer, Best Wedding Photographers in Fort Worth, Fort Worth Photographer, 76120, Texas Wedding, Dallas Wedding Photographers, North Texas Wedding Photographer, Arlington Wedding Photographer, DFW Wedding Photographer, Dallas Wedding, Covid-19 wedding, Engagement Session, Fort Worth film photographer, Cross Timbers Winery.